We offer our educational games for FREE for the first week!
Designed for finance professionals, consultants and anyone looking to get the most out of PowerPoint, this game is focused on the speed. Build pitch decks in minutes by using PowerPoint mouse-free.
Free for the first 7 days, $49 monthly after. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Speed Up With Shortcuts
Insert new slides
- Navigate between slides
- Change slides’ order
- Copy Paste the slides in two clicks
- Undo / redo, save / save as with shortcuts
- Select all slides in one click
- Hide / unhide the ribbon
- Right click without a mouse
- Gridlines for precision
- Presentation mode
- Print with Ctrl + P
Navigate and highlight text without a mouse
- Change case with easy shortcuts
- Change text format efficiently
- Change text size quickly
- Align in one click
- Working with paragraphs
- Change font in seconds
- Find and Replace function
Work with bullets efficiently
- Demote / promote paragraph
- Bullets to SmartArt for visual effect
Ribbon Navigation in PowerPoint
- Working with Excel Ribbon mouse-free
- Customize your Quick Access Toolbar to boost productivity in PowerPoint
- File option on the Ribbon
- Access Home option on the Ribbon mouse-free
- Shortcuts to add section
- Change layout of your slides
- Change shape effect in seconds
- Insert SmartArt
- Insert comment
- Insert Date / Time / Page No
- Insert video in your presentation
- Using slide sorter
- Notes Page
- Normal View
- Using guides and gridlines
- Ruler to be precise
- Black and White
Choose design for your presentation
- Make transitions between the slides memorable
- Use animations to make your presentation stand out
- Slide show shortcuts
Insert line and play with its color and weight
- Duplicate object with Ctrl + D
- Set object as default and use templates
- Resize and reposition object
- Other shapes and shapes alignment
- Group and order of the objects
- Rotate object
- Object as a hyperlink
Insert a table in micro seconds
- Resize the table in a couple of clicks
- Change a table layout using shortcuts
- Banded rows
- Merge or split table cells in two clicks
- Add or delete columns and rows without a mouse
- Navigating and highlighting within the table with no mouse
- Align data in the table in one click
- Be precise with the height and width of the table cells
- Put borders in micro seconds
- Insert a chart in micro seconds
- Resize and reposition a chart mouse free
- Change colors of your chart
- Use chart elements to change tailor the chart for your needs
- Use filter to choose which data you’d like to see in the chart
- Edit chart data
- Linked chart from Excel
- Save and apply chart template
- World map in presentations
- Use chart format area
Insert image and edit its shape
- Image corrections and colors
- Artistic effect and transparency of the image
- Picture styles, effects and borders
- Rotate and align images
- Group and crop
Slide Master view
- Master Layout
- Master custom design
- Background graphics
PowerPoint Speed is a computer game that increases your efficiency and speed in PowerPoint by introducing the most productive way of using it mouse free.
You will learn how to save hours, allowing you to focus on building your presentation content quickly and efficiently.
PowerPoint Speed educational game includes topics covered in the largest global companies. It will make you build clear and consistent pitch decks in minutes.
The game is specifically built for professionals that are having or seeking a job in finance / investment banking / consulting.
keySkillset promotes the use of PowerPoint hot keys and shortcuts instead of a mouse, as they are always quicker and more efficient.
We incorporate hot keys in the game, so you can navigate and play without using your mouse in many cases. In each case, press the Spacebar and the highlighted letter to activate the relevant button.
Topics and Structure
3 major topics will allow you to learn PowerPoint speeding tricks quickly and in a fun and engaging environment: Commonly Used Hot Keys, Ribbon Navigation and Advanced PowerPoint.
Hot Keys and Shortcuts in the Game
Plus sign in “Shift + F11” means you need to click them on your keyboard at the same time. Space without plus in “Alt H A C” means you need to click the keys one after another.
Collecting stars and keys
You can collect a total of 3 keys for 3 major topics and 26 stars for all the subtopics in the game. You can see the progress you make on any screen in the game.
– keySkillset is accessible for both PC and Mac users, it’s web based.
– PowerPoint Speed game shows hot keys and shortcuts for PowerPoint 2016. However, these are mostly applicable to any version of PowerPoin after the 2003 version. You will, therefore, benefit from playing the game even if you use PowerPoin 2007, 2010, or 2013, as you will be able to apply your skills in all these versions.
– The keyboard used in the Excel Efficiency game is an American version of the keyboard, but 90% of the shortcuts is applicable for any keyboard.
– Recommended system requirements: Chrome or Safari browser. English as a primary language on the laptop / computer.
More edu games.