We offer our educational games for FREE for the first week!
LEARN Python programming BY DOING. Discover the power of Python applied to working large dataset fast and efficient. We start from basics, and then we tackle more complex calculations and data manipulation tasks.
Free for the first 7 days, $49 monthly after. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Understanding the basics of python by using print function
- Using the print function to print several commands in a particular cell
- Understanding variables in python, and using them as number or text
- Assign a new value to a variable
- Understanding what happens when a variable is undefined
- Interchanging variables and how to swap them
- Understanding data types in python and how they work for the string, integer, float or boolean
- Understanding how to convert a string into an integer
- Convert a String Into an Integer
- Printing a String
- Adding Quotes Within a String
- Convert Strings Into Uppercase
- Find the Position of a String
- Find if Value Exists in a String
Use the input function in python to receive input and application-based use of inputs
- Arithmetic operations in python such as addition subtraction multiplication and exponents
- Different type of divisions in python such as floating and integer type presentation
- Understanding modulus operators, arithmetic operations and bracket rules
- Print a string multiple times using arithmetic operations
- Understanding operators (logical and comparison)
- Working with If Else statements
- Understanding the difference between “=” and “==”
- Understanding when the ELIF statement should be used
- Working with different arguments under If Else statements
- Understanding how functions work in python and how to create and use them
- Understanding and learn how to create and use a list
- Add a string and learn how to remove items from a list
- Add more lists to an existing list
- Pull information or remove something from list using index numbers
- Changing values of pre-existing items in a list and how to change the sequence of a list
- Work with sets and tuples
- How to create a range
- Print content of a range using for loops
- Sum everything in a range
- How to use for loops
- Understanding the len function and how it works with for loops in python
- Learning about while loops
- Learning how to use the break function with for and while loops
- Define a dictionary
- Add to or remove values from a dictionary
- How to assign different numbers to an integer value and how would you iterate over key-value pairs in a dictionary
- Understand the basics of classes and objects
- Create a class in python and understand how objects work under classes
- Import modules, importing matplotlib in python
- Creating charts in python by defining certain values and understanding X&Y axes
- Understanding how to import pandas in python and use it for data visualization
- Understanding random numbers and importing them in python
- Changing the number of decimal points by creating a for loop
- Statistics in python
- How to import the numpy module in python and how to use it
- Understanding and learning how to work with large data sets
- Using the numpy module to calculate yearly growth in a large dataset
- Plot trend lines and working with them
Python Coding is a computer game that teaches you python programming from the ground up, so you know how to manipulate and work with large sets of data in python.
Efficiency is what we focus on, so you will be able to learn by doing right there in our educational game, instead of switching your screen between video course and python.
Python Coding educational game includes topics covered in the largest global companies. It will make you build models and work with lots of data quickly and efficiently.
The game is specifically built for professionals that are having or seeking a job in finance / investment banking / consulting.
Topics and Structure
4 major topics will allow you to learn python programming tricks quickly and in a fun and engaging environment: 1)Python Intro; 2) Python Operations; 3)Python Sequences; 4) Advanced Python.
Collecting stars and keys
You can collect a total of 4 keys for 4 major topics and 32 stars for all the subtopics in the game. You can see the progress you make on any screen in the game.
– keySkillset is accessible for both PC and Mac users, it’s web based
– Recommended system requirements: Chrome or Safari browser. English as a primary language on the laptop / computer
More edu games.